Job Title: Sr. Specialist, Product Manager
Job Code: CS20223003-79754
Job Location: Rochester, NY
- Responsible for providing tactical technical product support for the Multi-Channel Manpack tactical radio product line, to include the AN/PRC-158, AN/PRC-167, and RF-9845. Investigates customer requirements for product applications, researches accessories and external applications for compatibility with company product offerings and makes recommendations on applicability.
- Prepares detailed product specifications/responses with the offering managers to Request for Information (RFI)/Request for Proposals (RFP).
- Maintains integrity/consistency of product documentation including product specs, data sheets and brochures.
- Creates application notes to facilitate proper fielding and application of equipment.
- Participation in trade shows, demos and field trials.
- Supporting the identification and troubleshooting of identified field issues and product service returns.
- Participation in regular reviews of product line operations, trouble report reviews and development status meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience