Excellent Pay and Benefits:
- Great career-pathing
- Health insurance with premium contributions
- Dental, vision, FSA, HSA
- 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- 401k – with employer match
- Paid time off to include- vacation, sick pay, wellness time off, and 10 holidays
- Company bonuses
- Awesome wellness program
- And many more….
The Accounts Payable (A/P) Associate is responsible for processing purchase order (PO) related and non-purchase order invoices for timely payment to suppliers. This individual will also review and resolve invoice issues or discrepancies working with internal colleagues and suppliers. The Accounts Payable Associate must be able to work efficiently in a high-volume environment and have good communication skills. The Accounts Payable Associate reports to the Accounts Payable Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process supplier’s invoices for payment; matching the invoice, purchase order (PO), and receipt including the recognition and resolution of any matching discrepancies.
- Review and resolve invoice discrepancies, working internally with internal colleagues and suppliers.
- Maintain published productivity levels of invoice processing, prioritizing invoices according to available discounts and payment terms.
- Assist the team with monitoring the corporate AP email box, distributing emails to the appropriate parties and maintaining mailbox folders for team access.
- Work with suppliers to reconcile statements including resolving unpaid invoices and unapplied credit memos.
- Maintain communication with internal colleagues and suppliers, resolving supplier and department inquiries, including research and document retrieval.
- Responsible for maintaining network files and other documentation for retention.
- Will work to complete personal and department annual performance goals.
- Support annual audits and special analysis projects as assigned by the AP Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- AAS in Accounting or High School Diploma plus 2 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination.
- Ability to follow verbal and written procedures. The ability to adjust for or interpret variations or changes in procedures.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, research and resolution skills, data analysis, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume work environment, excellent organizational skills, strong customer service skills and PC experience required.
Our Employee Value Proposition
“Our purpose and our promise, nourish at every touch point, starts with our employees. We are committed to providing a safe and respectful work environment, meaningful careers, awesome benefits, a world class wellness program, and leadership coaching – all which inspire our LiDestri “family”, a 1,400+ dedicated workforce, to show up and work collaboratively every day. Nourish doesn’t end with our employees. LiDestri’s value-driven culture unites us all to strengthen and grow the business so together we can nourish the communities in which we live.”
DISCLAIMER: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is not an inclusive summary of job duties and responsibilities. The omission of specific statements of duties or responsibilities does not exclude them from the position. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change.