Function as an Inside Sales Representative of Paychex, generates revenue by contacting current or prospective clients to introduce products and services and generate qualified leads for outside sales representatives. Ensures the current or prospective client meets lead quality parameters while achieving daily production quotas pertaining to dials and leads. Entrenches our position in the marketplace as a quality payroll and human resource service provider nationwide by explaining our product offerings and the advantages of using Paychex vs. the competition.
- Contacts prospective clients and generates leads for the appropriate outside sales representative to meet expected levels of production.
- Tracks daily production and expected weekly/monthly performance in order to meet call, lead and revenue quotas.
- Achieves lead generation quotas to support revenue/sales attainment.
- Understands and maintains an organized database of prospective clients for market research by tracking business information and accurately coding phone calls as trained by management.
- Prepares for and attends any and all department meetings, team meetings, and training sessions to increase knowledge, sales skills and contribute to revenue growth.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Business experience.