- Lead a cross-functional group responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of the Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle ATG, Business Objects, Power BI and related analytic data sources.
- Leverage business acumen to work with business leaders and process experts to identify business gaps
- Provide technical expertise to analyze technical capabilities to align with business needs.
- Define and execute a strategic plan and vision for business intelligence that aligns with business strategy and vision.
- Coordinate business and technical groups to deliver business intelligence and analytic capabilities. Collaborate with Product Owner to establish long term strategy and roadmap.
- Recruits, selects, hires, develops and evaluates performance of personnel to ensure all department goals are met.
- Set standards for technology and business processes and manage to those standards.
- Influence agile teams to improve velocity along with high quality deliverables
- Applies advanced vision to complex and significant technology and business initiatives.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting critical dependencies between projects and programs.
- Works with multiple project teams to determine resource (people, equipment, materials) requirements and estimate cost of such resources within a project or program.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 10+ years of experience in Supporting BI & Analytic environments.
- 2 years of experience in Leading others.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents.
- Ability to drive multiple projects to successful completion.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.