Supervises and directs a minimum Multi Product Teams in the provision of Paychex services to clients. Provides leadership and technical advice on multiple product lines in order to resolve problems. Establishes and maintains positive image with clients and the team.
- Assists the Manager, Multi Product Service Center (MPSC)with development of goals and improvement strategies to achieve operational objectives.
- Supervises and schedules staff; assigns, directs, and checks the work of assigned personnel to ensure quality client service.
- Provides technical expertise on multiple product lines to resolve client concerns and Paychex policy or procedural issues. Collaborates with Regional and Corporate personnel to identify and resolve system problems.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, professional relationship with clients. Fosters a cohesive relationship between Sales and Operations to maintain a unified approach to client service.
- Makes hiring recommendations and evaluates performance; recommends merit increases, promotion or termination, and disciplinary action to maximize employee performance. May act independently of Manager, MPSC.
- Supervises training of personnel; recommends, implements, and monitors on-the-job training and education to further professional advancement of assigned personnel.
- Maintains knowledge of changes in payroll laws and Paychex policies and procedures to further personal professional development. Reviews and recommends system changes to maintain the integrity of the payroll system.
- Acts as the focal point for Multi Product Service Center recruiting activities related to sourcing, interviewing, and hiring to ensure that the best possible talent is hired.
- Assists Manager, MPSC with development of operating budgets, particularly with personnel requirements, to ensure that staff levels are within corporate metrics.
- Resolve client issues and review product suite as needed to insure the highest levels of client retention. Assists Manager, MPSC to meet revenue and retention goals.
- Plans, coordinates, and organizes quarter- and year-end processes to provide accurate and timely tax documents to clients.
- Monitors data integrity and Specialist workload to ensure an accurate payroll product for the client.
- Acts in place of the Manager, MPSC in his/her absence to ensure continuity of operations and to further develop his/her management skills.
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Related field, including demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective leadership skills.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.