Provide support and assistance to production workers, including ensuring accurate ingredients are delivered to the production area
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain GMP standards at and area machinery;
- Performs SOP’s for assigned work areas;
- Assist with CIPs, as required;
- Relieve operator, as needed;
- Maintain accurate records;
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable), Kevlar gloves, safety training, and leather skid resistant work shoes/boots;
- Chemical training;
- LO/TO certified, may require use of a forklift;
- Ability to apply basic computer and communication skills, math functions, and reasoning;
- Ability to use various tools (band cutters, dump tanks, tote hoists, knife and scales).
- Constant exposure to extreme loud noises.
- Constant work in high places and near moving mechanical parts.
- Constant standing and moving by foot.
- Constant exposure to extreme hot/cold (non-weather) environment.
- Frequent lifting/carrying <50 pounds, reaching and use of fingers.
- Frequent use of hot/cold water hoses.
- Frequent reaching/pulling/bending/climbing stairs/stooping/kneeling/bending.
- Occasionally lifting >50 pounds.
- Potential exposure to caustic chemicals.
Employee Value Proposition
Our purpose and our promise is to actively nourish at every touchpoint; this starts with nourishing our workforce and extends to nourishing our many communities. We provide a safe and respectful environment, meaningful careers, awesome benefits, a world class wellness program… all of which inspire unity and collaboration amongst our LiDestri “family”.
DISCLAIMER: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is not an inclusive summary of job duties and responsibilities. The omission of specific statements of duties or responsibilities does not exclude them from the position. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change.