The Manufacturing Transaction Coordinator is responsible for order processing, job transactions and cycle counting.
- Print job orders for distribution to the manufacturing team
- Issue material for jobs in the ERP System
- Complete daily cycle counts and corresponding ERP transactions
- Complete and document root cause investigation for all counts with discrepancies
- Work with leadership to identify and map storage locations for existing and new components
- Complete additional reports related to production and inventory as directed
- Collaboration with peers in other geographical locations
- All other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years relevant experience preferred
- ERP Experience preferred
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and other computer programs
- Ability to participate in data entry
- Ability to read tape measure
- Ability to read a blue print
- Must be able to communicate effectively with factory supervision
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and much more!
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand (75%); walk (20%); stoop, kneel or crouch (5%), as required.
- Able to climb portable ladders
- Able to wear safety glasses and foot protection throughout shift.
- Able to wear hearing protectors (ear plugs) throughout the shift while working in an environment with moderate noise levels.
To apply for this position, please apply online at: www.gorbel.com/about-us/careers
Gorbel® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Gorbel® is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-924-6204.