Provides property and casualty insurance compliance support to internal business partners. Ensures timely and accurate problem resolution while mitigating risk exposure.
- Maintains working knowledge on Paychex products and services, including laws/regulations, enacted and proposed legislation, official guidance, trends, and industry best practices applicable to assigned area of responsibility. Partners with and makes recommendations to Compliance leadership and business management to ensure compliance with pertinent federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Develops and maintains constructive, influential relationships with internal and external business partners to ensure compliance needs are properly communicated and executed, as well as to minimize impact/cost of compliance to Paychex. Serves as point of contact to manage the company’s relationships with external regulators and agencies, vendors and other key parties. Partners with leadership to address escalated questions or concerns.
- Supports or conducts research on complex compliance risk-centric issues impacting Paychex products and services, including proactive identification of regulatory and legislative developments to support stakeholders in strategic business decisions.
- Participates in assessment of compliance implications of internal and external communications, advertising/marketing materials, and other corporate strategic initiatives to ensure compliance objectives are achieved.
- Participates in complex projects and engages business partners for participation, as needed, to support strategic business initiatives.
- Provides actionable, comprehensive risk analysis on complex regulatory and other compliance matters to internal partners where necessary and as requested. Proactively prepares regular gap and other needs-based analysis to provide risk mitigation measures.
- Contributes to opportunities for business partner continuous learning through compliance alerts, weekly letters, webinars, training sessions, and newsletters.
- Other duties as assigned to support the general purpose of the position’s function.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 5+ years of property and casuality insurance experince.