Excellent Pay and Benefits:
- Great career-pathing
- Health insurance with premium contributions
- Dental, vision, FSA, HSA
- 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability
- 401k – with employer match
- Paid time off to include- vacation, sick pay, wellness time off, and 10 holidays
- Company bonuses
- And many more….
Responsible for effective provisions, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of software for LiDestri Food and Drink.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Administer and support packaged, configurable applications for the business. Major applications include the following; Infor AS, Oracle EBS, Sprocket CMMS, SharePoint, M-Files and other packaged applications
- Ensure that that all applications (packaged, custom, etc) and associated software and patches are configured and integrated appropriately so that they perform at maximum capacity, monitoring performance and troubleshooting any issues or breakdowns
- Gain solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each application package and develop deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration
- Establish close partnerships with departments and vendors
- Research, implement, and support new solutions when appropriate
- Work with project managers and developers to create scope, requirements and detailed designs to meet business needs
- Plan and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing
- Help define new business processes, data elements and system change requests
- Ensure application license and service agreements related to assigned applications are acquired, executed, and renewed as necessary
- Document/update processes and procedures for supporting applications
- Maintains accurate and appropriate change control records.
- Recommend modifications to business processes and technology to reduce user problems.
- Potential to provide on-call support on a rotating schedule or as needed for emergency situations, including outside of normal business hours
- Report food safety & quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- All other task as requested by management
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Knowledge of installing and deploying applications on current Windows platforms
- Understanding of principles, methods, and techniques used in all phases of installation, administration and maintenance of IT and business systems
- Possess a general understanding of infrastructure and applications, with an emphasis on applications
- Ability to develop, review and follow documented procedures
- Basic programming skills;
- 3+ years’ experience supporting packaged application.
- Familiarity with SQL, RDBMS – Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Can communicate clearly and effectively with business end-users
- Regularly required to sit, use hands;
- Occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, with a potential of up to 25 pounds;
- Sedentary office environment;
- Occasional exposure to manufacturing plant floor requiring the use of personal protective equipment (ear plugs, safety glasses, bump cap, skid-resistant leather shoes, etc.);
- Must follow Good Manufacturing Practice (hair net, no jewelry, no fake nails or eyelashes, no food/drink, gum, etc. in manufacturing Plant).
About LiDestri Food and Drink
LiDestri Food and Drink has grown from our roots as a pasta sauce and salsa manufacturer to become an R&D engine, formulating and producing innovative food, beverage and spirits products for our labels and those of our national and retailer brand partners. A family-run company based in Rochester, NY, LiDestri employs over 1,400 people across five U.S. locations. We have decades-long partnerships with some of the most respected consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and the most highly inventive retailer brands.
DISCLAIMER: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed and is not an inclusive summary of job duties and responsibilities. The omission of specific statements of duties or responsibilities does not exclude them from the position. This job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the Company as the needs of the Company and requirements of the job change.