Personal Bankers Wanted!!!
Kinecta Federal Credit Union has an opportunity for you!!
Great Pay, Flexible Work schedules, Benefits,
Tuition Reimbursement, 401K and more!
*$100 Amazon Gift card after successful completion of 90 days employment
Looking to invest into your future and be a part of an amazing organization with great perks and benefits? Then join Kinecta Federal Credit Union!
Kinecta Federal Credit Union is one of the nation’s leading Credit Unions. We recently expanded our Southern California operations to the East Coast and Northern California and are seeking part-time Personal Bankers to join our team. Kinecta has earned the prestigious award of Great Place to Work an impressive three years in a row. At Kinecta we help our members and employees fulfill their dreams. A place where community giving is celebrated and where diversity really counts. A place with a great future and a place for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for outgoing, ambitious, and innovative Individuals that thrives on helping people in a team environment. As a Personal Financial Advocate, you will process banking transactions and use your strong people skills to build and deepen the financial relationships with our members and make every interaction with them an engaging and positive experience.
If You: Are personable and comfortable in assisting our members and staff regarding inquiries, product offerings, and have good knowledge of sales, cash handling, balancing standards, and member service policies and procedures, then this is the position for you!
If You: Are looking to join an organization that offers:
· Competitive Salary Structures
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
· Generous PTO program
· Company Matching 401k
· Education Reimbursement / Student Loan Repayment
· Generous Employee Discounts on Credit Union Services / Referral Bonus Programs
· Rewarding Community / Volunteer programs
· Employee Assistance Programs - EAP
· Total Wellness Programs
· Rideshare Program
· Onsite Employee Gym & Cantina
- 6 months Cash Handling experience
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Basic computer skills needed for accurate data entry of member and loan account information, and to create and revise general correspondence.
Please apply today via our career site! https://www.kinecta.org/careers
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.