We are looking to add finish grinders to our welding department. A candidate with the following attributes would excel; pride in your workmanship, strong work ethic, and at least 2 years experience, with cosmetic finishes.
- Ability to perform job functions with limited supervision.
- Able to accomplish required tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and possess reliable transportation.
- Able to apply finishes to welded and fabricated components including grinding, paint prep, cosmetic graining, and polishing.
- Manipulation of material finishing equipment including hand grinders, stroke sanders, and other sanding and finishing tools.
- Experience with cosmetic finishing preferred.
- Past experience in manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience in working with a variety of materials including mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Working knowledge of safety compliance
- Must be able to lift 50lbs. independently
- Able to stand, twist, and bend for 8-10 hours a day
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Compensation is based on experience
Hours are Mon -Thurs 7:00am-5:30pm, Fri 7:00am-3:30pm
Saturday 7:00am-12:00pm (when required)
Medical, dental, vision, and disability
401K with 3% employer match with a profit-sharing plan
Paid Time off includes vacation, holiday, and sick time