Under the general direction of the Director of Home Care Operations, this position oversees the provision of high quality, cost-effective clinical services and home care programs in compliance with state and federal regulations, and in accordance with the mission and goals of Rochester Regional Health (RRH). This position serves as the Director of Patient Services for RRH Home Care’s Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA) and collaborates with other management staff in the development of patient care programming and in problem solving issues facing the agency as a whole.
- Must exhibit exceptional management and communication skills. Knowledge of the principles of administration and professional standards for patient care delivery in the home setting is essential. Advanced skills in personnel management and public relations are necessary.
- Ability to travel across all regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required. Master’s Degree in Health or Business Administration preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State.
- Minimum of five years of nursing experience with three plus years of progressive management experience.
- Operations - Ensures the optimal functioning of the day to day operations of the LHCSA, providing clinical direction and supervision of patient care services and support functions. Maintains policies, procedures, and oversight of processes that ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Resource Management - Works collaboratively with other members of RRH Home Care’s management team to ensure the optimal deployment and integration of Home Health Aide services in other service lines.
- Management - Effectively manages, coaches, and grows direct reports. Ensures a high level of employee engagement among all LHCSA staff.