We’re the producers, creators and marketers of beer, wine and spirits brands that people love. At Constellation Brands, we’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver products and experiences that resonate now, tomorrow and well into the future. Because of this approach, we’re the fastest-growing large CPG company in the U.S. at retail, with operations in the U.S., Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Our premium portfolio of iconic brands like Corona Extra, Modelo Especial, Kim Crawford, Meiomi, The Prisoner Wine Company, SVEDKA Vodka, High West Whiskey, and more drive industry-leading growth for us today. But we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay on the forefront of consumer trends has fueled our success since our founding in 1945 and will guide us in creating the next generation of products and experiences Worth Reaching For.
As the Manager, MarTech Product Lead at Constellation Brands, Inc. reporting into the Director, Marketing Technology Innovation, you will lead the evolution of CBI’s marketing technology tech stack. Like the role a “Head of Product” would play in a tech startup, this role requires a strategic mindset and solution-oriented marketing technology leadership to envision and architect new omnichannel solutions designed to delight consumers and deliver business value. You must bring a balance of business, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills to define and coordinate a complex set of activities and partner with cross-functional teams to deliver more personalized, consumer experiences at-scale, more frequent, more granular predictive modeling and insights. This individual possesses deep technical chops to fluently communicate with on-shore and off-shore dev teams, IT, Architects, and Engineers to drive continual enhancements and new capabilities within CBI’s Marketing Technology stack.
MarTech Strategic Roadmap
- Tech Roadmap & Integrations: Oversees and leads the development of the strategy, technical and development vision and design, partner evaluation and selection, and implementation of the roadmap for our MarTech stack, including MarTech Data Management, MarTech Analytics, & MarTech Operations and the integration of additional internal technology stacks
- Strategic Vision: Oversees the vision for our marketing cloud data warehouse, Customer Data Platform, Business Intelligence Data Layers, Business Intelligence Visualization Tools, consumer/customer data collection across owned and operated CBI properties; develops and monitors OKRs for important product programs and ensure agreement on stakeholder goals.
- Marketing Technology Advocacy & Oversight: Develops the governance, processes and protocols framework, implementation, and continual maintenance of marketing and consumer data collection policies related to the MarTech infrastructure meeting all evolving regulatory policies in partnership with CBI Information Security, IT-Marketing, Technology Data & Tech Analytics Platform Lead, & Digital Operations lead.
Innovation & Emerging Technology
- Trends & Feature Enhancements, Innovative Mindset: Keeps a pulse on ever-evolving marketing technology trends, establishes points-of-view with industry enhancements, maintains an eye towards necessary CBI MarTech stack enhancements/needs based on business and stakeholder needs to advance and heighten business performance and keep pace with evolving opportunities.
- Best Practices: Implements continuous improvement best practices across our marketing technology stack, drives actionable optimization recommendations in partnership with internal leads, documents all pieces within respective playbooks.
MarTech Scale & Adoption across CBI
- Training, Learning & Internal Development: In partnership with key internal stakeholders, designs, implements and maintains required training and onboarding processes, playbooks, protocols, to drive MarTech adoption across CBI; evangelizes findings throughout the org, inspiring marketing leaders to adopt data-proven strategies, and helping media and marketing teams execute them effectively.
- Experience in working in an Agile Work Environment and leading agile teams
- Deep subject matter expertise across technology, partnerships, product/feature road mapping and program management experience
- Strong understanding of key marketing technology products and their ability to transform businesses and drive business results
- Recent experience driving digital transformation application implementations at scale, with responsibility in supporting those technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, including minimum 8 years of relevant experience implementing marketing technology solutions (with deep domain expertise in marketing customer data platforms, cloud data warehouses, clean rooms, business intelligence data layers and business intelligence visualization tools, & AdTech),
- Proven success in executing a successful product roadmap, managing deliverable and implementation timelines, and employing best practices in modern enterprise architecture development and delivery
- 4+ years establishing digital strategies leveraging MarTech technology stacks
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking, problem-solving abilities, and analytic skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to foster communication up and down a large organization; ability to positively influence through communications
- Strong understanding of data patterns, schema, and architecture and the ability to translate technical design into non-technical language/communications
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to manage several concurrent activities and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, agile environment
- Spirit of intellectual curiosity, creativity, and innovation
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, formulas, etc.), Word, and PowerPoint
- Fluency in marketing metrics and digital marketing practices
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to work in a professional corporate office environment.
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
LocationSan Francisco Office
Additional LocationsChicago, Illinois, Victor, New York, Virtual - US
Job TypeFull time
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).