Under a significant level of guidance and direction, provides customer service for one or more Paychex products. Uses prescribed guidelines to ensure good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively, and in accordance with Paychex policies and procedures.
- Delivers quality service to Paychex clients via phone, email, chat, and other avenues
- Follows up on outstanding items to issue completion in compliance with established Service Level Agreements
- Uses systems and software packages, which may include HRIS, Salesforce, Flex, Core Advanced, and ORS
- Develops and maintains a basic working knowledge of one or more Paychex products
- Performs data input, maintaining strong prioritization and organization
- Documents all client interactions
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred