Working Hours: 7:00 am – 3:30 pm (occasional overtime available)
Benefits: - Medical, Dental, 401K Profit Sharing, Stock Options
Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for stacking and piling goods into their correct containers and preparing them for shipment using various equipment. Cleans and prepares containers before placing goods in them.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes:
· Stack and pile finished goods into containers.
· Prepare goods for shipment.
· Pack them following a specific set of instructions.
· Clean and prepare containers for packing.
· Check to ensure containers are damage free.
· Verify if items pulled out of package are correct.
· Maintain database of packages.
· Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight, and product count.
· Keep track of inventory.
· Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
· Seal and label each container.
· Move completed packages for loading.
· Load or stuff different products or merchandise.
· Count items.
· Review packing lists.
· Mark and label containers.
· Seal containers with glue and fasteners.
· Tag containers with marking tools.
Qualifications & Technical knowledge:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Prior manufacturing experience a plus.
· Ability to remain standing for long periods of time.
· Ability to push, pull, lift 20-60 pounds.
· Ability to grasp/grip tools such as wrenches, knives, screw drivers, hammers.
· Must have good attendance and be a team player.
· Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
· Basic Computer knowledge to include Microsoft Office
· Indoors in normal manufacturing environment, working around or near moving equipment.
· Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift to 50 pounds.
· Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
· Occasional exposure to loud noises normally found in a manufacturing environment
“RBA Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of RBA Staffing to provide equal opportunity in employment and conditions of employment to all individuals regardless of age, race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, veteran or military status, disability, pregnancy-related condition, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, marital status, familial status, prior arrest, domestic violence victim status, non-job related convictions, participation in lawful activities outside of our workplace, or any other status protected by law.”