Part Time 20 hours Grade 026 Mail-Fac & Services
M-F 2:30PM-6:30PM; POSS WKENDS; RARE HOLS
Operates an automobile, minibus, or light duty truck to transport persons, equipment, or supplies.
SUPERVISION AND DIRECTION EXERCISED:
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Automobile, light duty truck, minibus (10 seats or less) and/or other equipment as may be required on the job.
- Drives automobile, minibus, or light duty truck.
- Transports persons and/or loads, hauls and delivers supplies, equipment, lab tests, mail and freight.
- Maintains and may perform minor repair work on vehicles.
- May keep special forms or records of vehicle trips, mileage, gas, repairs, etc., and summarize into periodic reports.
- Assists in receiving and shipping areas when requested and performs other duties as directed.
Requires the ability to read, write and perform arithmetic, a safe driving record, a driver's license, and 2 or more years of relevant driving experience.
NOTE: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as required.
How To Apply
All applicants must apply online.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
SERVICE EMPLOYEES INTERNATIONAL UNION (SEIU): How to request consideration for Transfer/Promotion after contractual posting period: Employees represented by SEIU must electronically apply in HRMS each time they wish to be considered for a vacancy beyond the contractual posting period. On-time qualified bidders for SEIU positions must be considered prior to any other candidates.