Provides analytical, operational and/or project support to one or more functional areas of Commercial Lending Operations.
- Develop and produce routine departmental reports and spreadsheets, including project or product strategy analyses, historical reporting, work flow analyses and financial analyses for one of more functional areas of Commercial Lending Operations.
- Complete routine analysis and judgment-based work over a single or closely related disciplines to support Commercial Lending Operations decisions.
- Conduct routine data review, research and/or reconciliation for assigned areas of Commercial Lending Operations.
- Draft and/or edit procedures specific to one or more functional areas of Commercial Lending Operations to maintain their currency.
- Support user certifications and obtain documentation necessary for departmental audits.
- Participate in planning, testing and implementing new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting assigned Commercial Lending Operations team(s).
- Assist with technical troubleshooting and escalations, coordinating with internal business partners, external vendors and Technology to address issues for assigned Commercial Lending Operations team(s).
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned
Education and Experience Required:
Associate’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ related experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 4 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 2 years’ related experience
Proven analytical skills
Strong organizational skills
Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent word processing and spreadsheet software
Proven verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience Preferred:
Prior experience in functional areas supported