Greenlight Networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Greenlight Networks is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Greenlight Networks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations in the locations we operate. Greenlight Networks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Greenlight Networks encourages applicants of all ages.
The Project Analyst facilitates, coordinates, and tracks Joint Use activities and documents necessary to carry out make ready construction activities. This role manages and tracks make ready costs compared to budget and proactively works to establish relationships with line construction contractors. Other responsibilities include maintaining and tracking pole attachment costs and records for annual budget forecasting. Activities will include oversight of make ready activities including third party requests, joint use ride outs and field verification of work completion.
Essential Job Functions
- Work in partnership with License Analyst and construction team with all facets processing make-ready field work.
- Completes purchase requisitions for applications, licensing, and make-ready work. Reviews final invoices, as-builts and close out documents for accuracy, addressing discrepancies with the vendor.
- Take Ownership for the coordination of make ready field work.
- Identifies barriers to timely completion of make ready work and license approval, keeping relevant parties informed, and troubleshooting resolutions to decrease delays and/or expenses.
- Assists with process & data management for Joint Use.
- Attend meetings with other Regulatory teams, joint pole/structure owner(s), and other 3rd party agencies.
- Inform internal team of make-ready and license statuses and associated timelines.
- On occasion work in an outdoor environment to collect field data that supports the engineering and design of fiber optic cable facilities. This will include measurements of attachment heights, span distances, pictures, etc… using the IKE GPS equipment and software.
- Ability to manage processes and deliverables associated with multiple projects.
- Display Excellence in oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively establish working relationships with outside entities for the purpose of executing Greenlight’s business needs.
- Demonstrate Collaboration skills internal and external parties to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Skill in operating personal computer, MS Office products, Google Earth, IKE GPS and various software packages and Web-based products.
- Proficiency with Excel is required. Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI preferred.
- Use of Respectful communication with co-workers and business contacts in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of pole attachment design including NESC requirements is a plus.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s Degree or two years of equivalent experience in the Telecom Industry.
- 12 months experience in permit processing and/or telecommunications, construction, and/ or public utility industry
About the Organization
Greenlight Networks is an ultra-high-speed, broadband service provider, offering residential and small business customers Internet speeds up to a 2 Gigabit per second. Based in Rochester, NY and founded in 2011, the company builds, owns and operates its fiber-optic networks to provide amazingly fast Internet connections to its customers. For more information on the company, visit GreenlightNetworks.com or find it on Facebook.com/GreenlightNetworks, and @GreenlightFiber on Twitter.