Job Title – Supply Chain Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption Specialist
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20210208-66636
Working with various Segment departments, and Sectors within L3Harris, this position will be responsible for the Trade Compliance and Anti-Corruption functions with L3Harris TCOM Supply Chain. The chosen candidate will play a key role in maintaining compliance for all related/applicable internal/external Government regulatory requirements. This is a highly visible role; candidate must be comfortable with interacting with persons at all levels of the business and/or Government officials. In addition, the candidate must have strong written and oral communications. Demonstrate a proactive approach to managing workload in a fast-pace environment. Ability to be effective in complex project with ambiguity and/or rapid change. The candidate must exercise sound judgement and model a high degree of personal accountability, professionalism and discretion and act independently. Strong analytical skills, as well as highly developed critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
Trade Compliance (ITAR/EAR): As the Trade Compliance go-to within Supply Chain, this individual is responsible for all Supply Chain trade compliance related requirements and compliance of:
- Export controlled technical data guidance and direction to Supply Chain
- Must be detail oriented with expertise in reading and interpreting regulations, directives and management guidance with emphasis on accuracy and completeness
- Trade Compliance/Purchase Order audits & reporting (ITAR Registration, export metrics etc.)
- Secure export licenses/agreements, track and manage all approved License & amendment reviews and submissions
- Monitor USG regulations for changes applicable to these areas and update the business as necessary, including authoring new or modifications to existing policies/procedures
- Write, update and manage policy, procedures and guidance to Supply Chain on Trade Compliance issues.
- Develop and present training to Supply Chain personnel as required to ensure compliance awareness within L3Harris Supply Chain team members
- Manage Supplier Certification on-line tool - Reps & Certs, ITAR Registration, FAR/DFAR, SB Classification etc.
- Administer SharePoint site for construction, execution and amendments/renewals of supplier Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Works closely with the Sector and Corporate Anti-Corruption Officers to ensure third party vetting, policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Reviews pertinent documents necessary to assist in the classification of suppliers.
- Writes and updates policy regarding Anti-Corruption
- Facilitates knowledge sharing and SC organization learning
Other duties - as assigned to assure overall effectiveness and productivity of the Supply Chain Compliance Team. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Country of Origin Analysis
- FAR/DFARS Compliance Analysis
- Restricted Party Screening
- Assist with special projects including but not limited to internal audit investigations and risk assessment.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 6 years of prio relevant experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior related experience.
- 5 + years of combined FAR/DFAR Small Business Program/Plan and ITAR & EAR regulations experience
- Ability to garner buy-in from stakeholders and be recognized as an approachable and reliable source for compliance issues
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize and schedule work to meet the business needs
- Experience with MS Office including advanced spreadsheet manipulation and presentation creation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of organization & supplier base
- Willing to travel on a limited basis