Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for Manufacturing Operators to work on our Film Flow Team. The positions include preparing chemicals in making vessels and running large scale manufacturing equipment in a team-oriented environment. Job tasks can include material handling, chemical mixing, and interaction with film conveyance machinery.
- The position could require working straight 10-hour days, rotating day/night shifts of 8-12 hours. Some require weekends as part of the rotation.
- Darkroom conditions are possible.
- Work is performed in a co-operative environment requiring strict adherence to standard operating procedures and with high quality.
- Some jobs require working with chemicals.
- High School Diploma - Some college or Associates Degree preferred
- Computer Proficiency
- Good Manual Dexterity
- Detail Oriented Team Player
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Use of respirators
- Ability to obtain power industrial truck license at Kodak.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to express one's self clearly, read job related material, write effectively, and comprehend a variety of work requests.
- Employee must maintain a clean work area and operate in a safe manner at all times.
- Positions require walking, standing, and frequent lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, and occasional awkward positions.
- Willing to work overtime or adjust work schedule for shutdowns and business needs.
Comprehensive Benefits Package!