Monday - Saturday with a day off during the week for working Saturday. Branch hours are Monday & Thursday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Tuesday & Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Friday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Must be flexible to meet current and future business needs.
Purpose of Position:
This position is accountable to effectively and efficiently process customer transactions in a branch environment, refer customers that may need guidance in identifying the right financial solutions which will lead to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships and support the achievement of business results. This position will also take a leadership role in conducting and facilitating day-to-day teller line administrative functions and be the primary back up in the Assistant Branch Manager’s absence. In addition, this position is responsible to provide and support visible leadership around the key building blocks to ESL’s success.
Effectively and efficiently process customer transactions, refer customers that may need guidance in identifying the right financial solutions and take a leadership role in conducting and facilitating day-to-day teller line administrative functions. This will lead to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships and support the achievement of business results. This includes:
- Net Promoter Score target
- Employee Satisfaction target
- Satisfactory audits
- Staying within individual teller difference guidelines
Assigned team sales lead measures as outlined in the sales performance reports supporting our three LOB’s
Engage in coaching in the absence of the Assistant Branch Manager following the published “Coaching Standards and Guidelines”.
Perform effective coaching with team members, tailored to individual needs with frequency that encourages sustained skill development and proactive employee engagement to make sure employees understand the customer’s point of view.
Provide and support visible leadership around the key building blocks to ESL’s success including:
- Embracing the philosophy that “my success as an individual is not placed ahead of the success of the team or the customer”
- Modeling ESL’s core values
- Engaging in continuous self-development
- Ensuring the ongoing development of talent in my area
- Committing to helping employees reach their full potential
- Supporting and ensuring employee understanding of policies and processes
- Supporting the VolunCare Program
- Supporting a culture of recognition within my unit and across ESL in a tangible manner that, among other actions, includes the active use of established recognition tools.
- High school diploma or High school equivalency diploma required
- 1 year experience as a Teller II preferred
- Minimum 6 months Teller experience required
- 2-3 years comparable, supervisory or operational experience preferred
- Proficient in PC applications
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- People and team oriented
- Proven record in achieving sales objectives
- Maintains a high degree of flexibility in support of branch needs
- Demonstrates alignment with ESL’s Core Values, mission, vision, and Purpose to help our community thrive and prosper
We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. ESL recognizes the importance of a culture that embraces diversity and values individual differences. We are committed to cultivating a diverse workforce at all levels that mirrors the communities we serve. We welcome applications from people with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. We strive to create an inclusive, respectful and equitable environment, which makes ESL a great place to work!