We are currently seeking a seasonal inbound Customer Service Representative who has the necessary skill sets to answer incoming calls in an efficient manner, process sales orders with quality and accuracy and assist with customer resolutions. They should be friendly and passionate about offering amazing customer experiences.
Essential Functions and Basic Duties:
- Assist with up to 70+ customer inbound interactions per day.
- Enter sales orders into the ERP system.
- Assist with payment processing.
- Provide accurate and timely customer responses.
- Keep accurate records and document customer account actions and discussions.
- Support customers with problem resolutions, order questions, and complaints.
- Interact with other departments to resolve customer concerns.
- Deliver a superior customer experience to each customer.
- Assist Inbound Call Center Manager with administrative functions, as needed.
- Support other departments with administrative and clerical tasks when time allows.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Able to self-direct daily tasks and prioritize in a fast paced, deadline driven organization
- Ability to multitask effectively using multiple resources
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Maintain professional and friendly attitude
- Intermediate computer skills, with basic understanding of Microsoft Office tools (Including Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of call center experience or a related field
Expected Hours of Work:
This is a seasonal position with peak months being January through May, with variable hours between 8:00am – 6:00pm, including some Saturdays 8:00am-12:00pm.
Work Environment – this position operates in a casual office environment in Rochester, NY
EEO Statement - Garden Trends, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, disability, gender identity, marital status, results of genetic testing, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, demotion, and training. Garden Trends Inc. expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of the characteristics mentioned above. Improper interference with the ability of other employees to perform their expected job duties is not tolerated.
FLSA – Non-Exempt
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel in this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time, seasonal. Hours vary throughout the season but are typical regularly scheduled office hours.