Administrative Associate- Commercial Lending
Canandaigua National Bank & Trust
Location: Pittsford, NY
What does an Administrative Associate do?
The Administrative Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to the Commercial Services Group; this includes coordinating work within the division and department, as well as with other divisions and departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers.
What is needed to be successful in this role?
- An Associate degree normally preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in related positions normally required.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with a PC and associated programs (such as Microsoft Office)
What does a successful first year in this position look like?
- Analyzes problems, performs in-depth research on customer inquiries, and discusses findings. May examine existing departmental procedures and research the consequences of changing current procedure.
- Create and reply to emails with internal and external customers. Handles customer service issues with internal and external customers; may redirect inquiries as necessary.
- Processes loan advances, payments, fees, deposits, and transfers.
- Funds loans, books Letters of Credit, processes tax payments and prepares/processes wire transfers.
- Organizes and coordinates working loan files and handles imaging/scanning of documents for permanent recordkeeping.
- Prepares various memos, reports, waivers, forms, loan documents. Enters information into systems and pulls necessary reports as needed.
- Researches rate changes and other relevant information on loans and updates Lenders with appropriate information.
What makes working at CNB different?
At CNB, we are Investing in You. Our strong corporate culture is based upon seven Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Professionalism, and Commitment. Our culture nurtures passionate employees and offers great rewards including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA options for both part-time and full-time employees. Medical coverage is also offered for domestic partners.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time.
- Retirement benefits that include a 401(k), Profit Sharing, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Award Winning Wellness program that promotes a solid work/life balance.
- Banking perks and discount programs.
Our goal is to ensure that our bank, employees, and our community thrive and grow, now and for the next 125 years. We're in it for the long haul. What truly sets us apart from other financial institutions is the quality and commitment of our employees. We've assembled a diverse team of people who share a primary focus: to provide exceptional service for our customers.
As an organization, we are committed to hiring, training, developing, promoting, and celebrating employees from historically disadvantaged groups. At CNB, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, and culture.
As the only local, full-service, community-owned financial institution in the Rochester area, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is Investing in You. If you want to be a part of something special, join us today!
Canandaigua National Corporation and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.