Job Title: Electronics Technician
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Code: CS20221001-74924
L3Harris’ Communication Systems segment is currently seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join our team. This position will be based at our Rochester, NY facility.
This person will contribute to the company’s success by working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks as well as performing rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, OEM equipment, subassemblies and final assemblies. This role will report directly to Assoc Mgr, Engrg Services.
- Uses sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data and to conduct adjustments to products, instruments, or equipment.
- Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing test process.
- Works with systems engineers in conducting experiments. Developing support individual contributor.
- Works under general supervision, identifies problems and issues in straightforward situations.
- Communicates with several department (i.e. Planning, Engineering, Management, and Stockroom).
- Uses computer software such as Agile, Oracle and Excel.
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with 0 to 2 years of prior related experience.
- Possess an active security clearance
- Familiar with the following equipment: Oscilloscope, DMM, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers and signal generators
- Capable of recognizing components on a schematic, as well as being able to interpret schematics
- Ability to work in a low volume wide variety custom assembly / test environment