What makes working at CNB different?
At CNB, we are Investing in You. Our strong corporate culture is based upon seven Core Values: Honesty and Integrity, Responsibility, Teamwork, Respect, Innovation, Professionalism, and Commitment. Our culture nurtures passionate employees and offers great rewards including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA options for both part-time and full-time employees. Medical coverage is also offered for domestic partners.
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time.
- Retirement benefits that include a 401(k), Profit Sharing, and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Training & Development Opportunities.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Volunteer Opportunities.
- Award Winning Wellness program that promotes a solid work/life balance.
- Banking perks and discount programs.
Our goal is to ensure that our bank, employees, and our community thrive and grow, now and for the next 135 years. We're in it for the long haul. What truly sets us apart from other financial institutions is the quality and commitment of our employees. We've assembled a diverse team of people who share a primary focus: to provide exceptional service for our customers.
As an organization, we are committed to hiring, training, developing, promoting, and celebrating employees from historically disadvantaged groups. At CNB, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation, education, and culture.
As the only local, full-service, community-owned financial institution in the Rochester area, Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is Investing in You. If you want to be a part of something special, join us today!
Canandaigua National Corporation and its subsidiaries encourage diversity in the workplace; we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.